DRG Partners With Tremco to Expand Nationwide Footprint
Diversity Resources Group (DRG) recently announced it has formed a new partnership with Ohio-based Tremco Inc through its Cooperative Contract program. The program will see the minority-controlled roofing and construction contractor leverage Tremco’s vast points of service across the country. The new relationship will also allow DRG to serve public and government entities with roofing needs anywhere in the U.S.
“Our admission into the Tremco Cooperative program is tremendous feather in our cap. Tremco is known for its top notch capabilities and service and we’re humbled and privileged to be included,” said DRG President and Director of Strategic Sourcing Wayne T. Lawrence.
The Coop allows public and government entities the ability to sole source roofing services direct to DRG anywhere in the continental United States.
An international construction products and services company with roots reaching back to 1928, Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance is deeply committed to helping our thousands of customers solve their most challenging facility problems. More than 750 highly trained sales and service professionals from Tremco Roofing, WTI (Weatherproofing Technologies Inc.) and WTC (Weatherproofing Technologies Canada) and Canam Building Envelope Specialists help “keep good roofs, and good buildings, good” for our customers through renovation, restoration and maintenance, as well as through new construction.
Visit Tremco.com to learn more
About Diversity Resources Group
Diversity Resources Group is a nationally recognized leader in delivering the latest cutting-edge technologies in commercial roofing, concrete and steel, as well as weather asset monitoring. Our solutions are designed to not only keep our clients competitive, but on the leading edge of their business landscape, now and into the future.
Visit DiversityResourcesGroup.com to learn more.
- DRG Awarded New Contract by Sauer Holdings
- Diversity Resources Group Launches Steel and Concrete Division
- DRG Partners With Tremco to Expand Nationwide Footprint
- DRG President Featured in Construction News
- DRG Continues On-Time Performance at Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Hensel Phelps Taps DRG for Dallas Love Field Project
- Archer Western Chooses DRG for Fort Bragg Roofing Project
- DRG Secures DISD Contract Through Joint Venture
- Read Our Feature in Minority Business News Magazine!
- DRG To Be Featured in Minority Business News