DRG Launches Steel and Concrete Division
Diversity Resources Group (DRG) has announced that beginning in February 2017 it will expand its service offerings into the steel and concrete fields. Dubbed Diversity Steel and Diversity Concrete, the new self-performing vertical will be headed by 30-year concrete and steel veteran Eddie Abraham, who will assume the role of Vice President of Operations – Construction Services Division.
“We’re tremendously excited with our latest venture into the steel and concrete sector. Eddie brings a wealth of know-how and experience that will allow DRG to incorporate these facets of construction into our core diversity offering,” said DRG President Wayne T. Lawrence.
In addition to steel and concrete, the new division will also offer underground utilities as a core competency. DRG Steel and Concrete will begin serving the Dallas-Fort Worth area in February 2017 with an eye on expanding to the greater Southwestern United States over the next two to three years.
About Diversity Resources Group
Diversity Resources Group is a nationally recognized leader in delivering the latest cutting-edge technologies in commercial roofing, concrete and steel, as well as weather asset monitoring. Our solutions are designed to not only keep our clients competitive, but on the leading edge of their business landscape, now and into the future.
Visit DiversityResourcesGroup.com to learn more.
- DRG Awarded New Contract by Sauer Holdings
- Diversity Resources Group Launches Steel and Concrete Division
- DRG Partners With Tremco to Expand Nationwide Footprint
- DRG President Featured in Construction News
- DRG Continues On-Time Performance at Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Hensel Phelps Taps DRG for Dallas Love Field Project
- Archer Western Chooses DRG for Fort Bragg Roofing Project
- DRG Secures DISD Contract Through Joint Venture
- Read Our Feature in Minority Business News Magazine!
- DRG To Be Featured in Minority Business News