DRG Awarded New Contract by Sauer Holdings
Diversity Resources Group was recently awarded a new roofing contract by Sauer Holdings, Inc. to act as primary roofing contractor on its job at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The job is slated to begin in October of 2017.
“We are extremely excited and honored that Sauer Holdings, inc. has placed its trust in DRG to partner with them on this project, especially given the long-standing relationship Sauer has with Fort Bragg,” said DRG’s President and Director of Strategic Sourcing Wayne T. Lawrence.
About Sauer Holdings, Inc.
With a sole focus of exceeding our customers’ expectations, Sauer has built a reputation for delivering timely, quality construction services on even the most challenging projects. Long-lasting customer relationships represent over 98% of our annual volume. Five generations of family history and leadership stand behind our name. Today, with over 250 full-time employees and annual sales exceeding $300 million, our team is BUILT TO EXCEED.
- DRG Awarded New Contract by Sauer Holdings
- Diversity Resources Group Launches Steel and Concrete Division
- DRG Partners With Tremco to Expand Nationwide Footprint
- DRG President Featured in Construction News
- DRG Continues On-Time Performance at Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Hensel Phelps Taps DRG for Dallas Love Field Project
- Archer Western Chooses DRG for Fort Bragg Roofing Project
- DRG Secures DISD Contract Through Joint Venture
- Read Our Feature in Minority Business News Magazine!
- DRG To Be Featured in Minority Business News